Sunday, May 22, 2005

Shouting into the void...

I wonder if anyone that I know has even looked at this website. It doesn't matter to much, interested parties will find it eventually, but it seems sort of weird to speak into a void.

I saw Star Wars yesterday. Sweet in my opinion. The dialogue is as gripping as grease and the acting is disgusting, but Darth Vader cutting down children with a light saber is about as honest as Star Wars can be. Well concluded. Oh yeah, and the Narnia trailer brought me to tears.

Bill and I are Go masters. I lead five games to four, but Bill has the first move next game, and I think he'll squash me. As soon as I can get a faster internet connection I'll post some pictures of the completed games. They are very interesting and beautiful looking.

I miss Brandyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home