Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Steamroll

I just haven't been up to blogging since this whole disaster happened. I have been reading a whole plethora of blogs, many of which have brilliant things to say. I am just so unbelievably frustrated with our government, and even more unbelievably frustrated with the unnervingly large slice of the population who will bang the drums of war for anything the administration says, and for the braindead corporate media literally spouting lies.

Anyway, Brandyn and I are going to a Red Cross orientation for potential deployment. I don't really know what that means, but we both feel kinda helpless, and I gotta follow my soul on this one. I might be able to begin substitute teaching next week, and the Apple store is breathing down my throat to hire me, and my classes are going well...who's to say what's right.

Hope everyone is well in Chicago. I have been calling people, but to no avail.

I miss everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't called me, sweetie

Do you remember ioerror?

this is what he's up to now.

Of course it involves a pirate radio station in a Texas Katrina refugee camp...

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i didn't call you back on saturday. but i did see the exorcism of emily rose. holy shit was that terrifying. did you go to the red cross yet?

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can call me anytime, baby...please do, actually.
way to follow your heart with the red cross...i've also been thinking about how to help everyday, despite being near-totally consumed by life with the kids here...anyway, i hear ya.
and i miss everyone,too, including you...
love, *em

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home